Are you one of the 9,876,187 residents of Michigan? If you or a loved one has been suffering from complications after undergoing a pelvic organ prolapse repair surgery with a transvaginal mesh? If you have been experience adverse side effects in the following cities, you may be able to file a claim.
These Michigan cities include:
- Grand Rapids
- Ann Arbor
- Sterling Heights
Below is a list of some of the hospitals in Michigan where you might have had your surgery done. This is a partial list so even if the hospital you had your procedure at is not in this list, you may still have a case.
- Beaumont Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital