If you or a loved one has recently underwent a pelvic organ prolapse repair surgery in New Hampshire, you may have a legal case. Currently, there areĀ 1,318,194 residents in the state of New Hampshire and those who have used a transvaginal mesh are at risk for serious injuries. In July 2011, the FDA announced that patients who had the surgery and used the trans vaginal mesh sling are at a higher risk for developing mesh complications than those who had other types of surgical treatments. Since the manufacturers of the product failed to warn their patients and doctors of this increased risk, people are coming forward filing legal claims and complaints against them. Over the past 3 years, there have been at least a thousand serious and life threatening reported side effects.

These New Hampshire cities include:

  • Manchester
  • Derry
  • Concord
  • Dover
  • Salem
  • Rochester
  • Nashua
  • Hampton
  • Milford
  • Portsmouth
  • Bedford
  • Durham

Known also as a pelvic sling, the trans vaginal mesh implant is a woven type fabric that is used in helping women with bladder and pelvic prolapse. Some of the side effects that have been reported include pain during sex, bleeding, infection, general discomfort, mesh erosion, vaginal scarring, urinary problems, and more. If you had your surgery done at any of the following hospitals in New Hampshire, call today to see if you have a case.

Below is a list of some of the hospitals in New Hampshire where you might have had your surgery done. This is only a partial list so even if the hospital you had your procedure at is not in this list, you may still have a case.

  • Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
  • Concord Hospital
  • Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
  • Elliot Hospital
  • Littleton Hospital

One Comment

  1. Jan Austin
    Jul 27, 2015 @ 21:28:16

    Hi, I had Permanent Resident status in the U.S. and was living there when the surgery was performed. Due to domestic violence, moved back to Canada, where I now reside. As a result, I’m not sure if I should be pursuing this in Canada or the U.S. Thanks in advance for your assistance! Jan


Leave a Reply