Women who are currently residents of Oregon and have had a pelvic orgran prolapse repair surgery may be at a higher risk for developing serious injuries. According to the FDA, who announced in July of 2011, women who chose the transvaginal mesh procedure as opposed to other options, are at a greater risk for developing mesh complications. Due to the fact the manufactuers had failed to warn patients and doctors about the ongoing risk of using their product, you may have a legal claim.
The following cities in Oregon include:
- Oregon City
Here is a list of some of the hospitals in Oregon where you may have had your surgery. This is a partial list so even if the hospital you had your procedure at is not in this list, you may still have a case.
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital and Health Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend